· Ioannis Sotiropoulos, PhD, Medical School, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal, outlines how chronic stress can precipitate Alzheimer’s disease through depression. Based on recent evidence, chronic stress is a common precipitant suggesting similar neurobiological mechanisms in both disorders where Tau appears as the final executor of neuronal malfunction.
· Missing link in rare inherited skin disease exposed Date: Janu Source: Hokkaido University Summary: Hokkaido University scientists are getting closer to understanding how a .
· The Missing Link That Connects Gum Disease to Inflammatory Diseases. Periodontal (gum) disease (PD) is an infection of the tissues that hold your teeth in place. It’s usually caused by poor.
· Vanderbilt University Medical Center. (, August 12). Study reveals missing link between high-fat diet, microbiota and heart disease. ScienceDaily. Retrieved .
Disease Issues Diagram. Premium Download - p Version for Commercial Use Download this video clip for commercial use, plus thousands of other videos, with an Envato Elements subscription. Free Download - p Version for Personal Use only Download this free stock video clip for personal use only, under the Mixkit Restricted License.
- Dont Take Five (Take What You Want) - The JAMs* A.K.A. The Timelords - The History Of The JAMS A.K.A